I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tiramisu Torte

Remember my previous attempt with Tiramissyou? It has since became a staple dessert in my family and everyone loves it! Even my friends love it too. :D

I served Adam, who was at my place for poker session, a slice of my Tiramisu Torte. And he was like, "Whoah, damn nice. Where you buy from one?"

I smugly replied, "I baked it lah!" But he didn't believe me. He thought I was pulling his leg until I showed him the rest of the cake still sitting on the mould's removable bottom, did he buy my words. "Seriously, you bake one ah? Damn nice leh. Can I have somemore?"

For someone who was vain enough to be on a strict diet, yet asking for another slice, that must have meant something!

I was feeling so triumph! Although it's almost a year away, I'm already planning to bake him a whole Tiramisu Torte for his coming 21st birthday in December. :D
So, what more could have been a better gift for a special someone? ;)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)