Here I've got in my beautiful Maxwell & Williams Mansion glassware a mix of textures and colours paired with fresh summer flavours.
Lianne), pan-roasted organic coconut chips, fresh strawberries and mango.
Here's the recipe for my matcha chia pudding:
Matcha Chia Pudding
Recipe by The Bakeanista
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp matcha powder (I used Zen Wonder's Shizen)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- fresh fruits for garnishing
- Combine and mix well all ingredients in a bowl, or like I did in my Maxwell & William stemless glasses.
- Let it soak overnight in the refrigerator. I cling wrap the glasses for hygiene purposes.
- Give it a good stir the following morning, and garnish with any topping you like. Enjoy! :)
I invited a good friend over for brekkie and served this. She was going all ohh-and-ahh, saying my matcha chia pudding can be passed off as "cafe quality" both in taste and presentation. Hehe that made me so so happy!
As much as I love eating out and exploring new cafes, brekkie or brunch at home can be just as fun, yummy and pretty too! I had so much fun "plating" this up. This recipe in particular is also really easy to prepare and so delicious too!
As I used a really high quality matcha powder (Zen Wonder's Shizen), the matcha flavour really stood out. The matcha granola with dried blueberries also went really well with this chia pudding as I love the contrasting textures. So I highly recommend you make some the granola ahead of time to go with your chia pudding. :)
I hope you'll enjoy this healthy brekkie as much as I did!