I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Monday, November 3, 2008

Royal Sultana Cakey

What do you think The Bakeanista would do if there's a whole packet of sultanas lying around in her kitchen? She would obviously seek for nice recipes then get her hands all floury and in action! :)

The recipe I used was really nice, but I cut down on the sugar though. By almost half actually, since sultanas are sweet by themselves already. Here's the result of my cakey:

It cracked quite a lot on the top part as you can see in the first picture, and I wondered if it was meant to be so? I guess it was because the heat was a little too high. Although I cut down the sugar, but it was still sweet and lovely.

The crack bit aside, the inside of the cake was soft and moist, and I'm already planning the next time to bake this Royal Sultana Cakey again!

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)