I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heart-to-Heart Strawberry Cheesecake

Made with lotsa love for my bestie of whom I nicknamed PGL! :)

We held a surprise birthday dinner for PGL at Windmill and at the end of the party, he blew the candles and officially turned legal.

We all had a fair share of the cake, and one phrase that I'll always remember came from one of PGL's college mate of whom I met for the first time then. He popped over and said, "Your cake taste better than Secret Recipe's!"

Whether or not he was just trying to pull my leg wasn't important, because I took it to heart. I personally liked the cake as well.

During the process I remember how I freaked out. What if it doesn't turn out well? There will be so many people at the party, where am I going to hide my face? Thank goodness, it all turned out great. :)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)