I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blueberry Ribbon Cheesecake

Sorry for the lack of updates. The Bakeanista has been really really busy, with exams drawing near and assignments datelines around the corner. But no matter how busy she is, she just can't keep her hands off the mixer. Baking is her passion and nothing, mark my words, NOTHING can stop her from doing the things she adores. :)

I've been baking since I was 12, and I came across quite a number of mistakes and failures. There were unsuccessful cakes fed into Mr. Bin's enormous happy mouth, there were unsuccessful cookies that were dried up, they taste like desert. There were times when I've thought of giving up, but my passion for baking held me back.

After several attempts on hundreds of recipes, I've found my forte. If there's one type of cake/cookie/dessert that I've tried several times yet not once was it unsuccessful, it is Cheesecakes.

So, without further ado, I hereby bring to you, the Most Popular and Favourite cheesecake on my list:

Quote birthday boy's mum, "Which shop did you get this cake from?"
According to her, it's very well-decorated and it tastes really yummy!

Well auntie, it's from:
The Bakeanista. :)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)