I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pandan Chiffon Cake

You know how we've all got comfort food that instantly makes me feel better? I also have what I deem "my comfort cake" which often reminds me of home and that is none other than the ultimate hulk of all cakes - pandan chiffon cake!

I've had this recipe on up on my blog since April 2010 and have baked this recipe soooooo many times now until I've lost count. This pandan chiffon cake is my go-to-recipe for whenever I feel like baking something quick and easy.

I decided to repost this recipe with new pictures taken, and also to provide the option of using natural pandan extract. Check out this post HERE on how to make your own fresh pandan extract.

If you're not able to get your hands on fresh or frozen pandan leaves, you may use artificial pandan extract as well. I find Koepoe Koepoe the best brand.

This recipe yields a very soft, light and fluffy chiffon cake. One that will ensure you can enjoy without feeling too guilty. ;)


Look at the beautiful vibrant green!

Enjoy your beautiful pandan chiffon cake. :)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)