I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Monday, January 6, 2014

A new chapter in life! :)

20th December 2013 is a day I will always remember. It is the day I closed a chapter in my life - it was my last day of work at an advertising firm where I was working for over the past 3 years.

After long, hard thoughts, I finally took the leap of faith and put down my papers. I believe that happiness comes first in life and I could no longer find that in my job.

It was a BIG decision to make because of my visa condition (I am on a business sponsored visa) and I was very fearful. But after it has all sunk in, a sense of relief washed over me.

It's been a couple of months since I resigned, and I know for sure now that I've made the right decision.

I was in need of a change, and a new challenge. It is important for me to continue to develop and grow, and it was unfortunate that my previous job no longer offered me that satisfaction.

To be honest, I still don't know what's going to happen next or what my plans are yet from here on; but one thing I'm sure of is, I'm so glad I'm moving on. 

Lucky me has a couple of job opportunities in the pipeline, but a part of me is also thinking that maybe it's an opportunity to start venturing into the pastry world? Or perhaps take a gap year and travel around? ✈

I don't know... But whatever it might be, the world is now my oyster! ;)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)