I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Passion Flower

While I'm on a roll here, I might as well also blog about my first Passionflower experience in Sydney. Yes, it's Sydney again! Are you like sick and tired of it already? :$ But anyways...

Before Passionflower opened a branch in Melbourne on Bourke Street, it was available only in Sydney. So when I was there on a holiday, my friends just HAD to bring me to Passionflower for desserts.

I chose to have the azuki and greea tea ice cream, which was nice... BUT trust me, nothing beats our Il Dolce Freddo's! :D

Despite how my friends in Sydney rave on and on about Passionflower, I'd just nod and say, "Wait till you come to Melbourne, I'll bring you to Freddo's and you will never want to eat any other gelati ever."

And I mean it. YES, I SWEAR BY FREDDO'S! ;)

The chocolate brownie fudge was really good too, but (I always have to add a 'but' in, huh?) it was way too rich for my liking!

I wonder why as I grow older, my love for chocolate seem to fade. But I bet you, a chocoholic would definitely go high on it can!

They have a wide variety of choices, and I believe most of them are quite good. So if you're ever looking for a place to stop by for desserts after dinner, Passionflower might just be the one. ;)

Passionflower on Urbanspoon

And Passionflower has now also opened a branch in Melbourne on the corner of Bourke and Russell Street:

Passionflower on Urbanspoon

2 comments :

Michelle Chin said...

I still love 85 percent chocolate. I used to not like it as a kid. :)

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Huh? I don't get the connection? Lol so random la you.

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)