I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Steamed Pandan Bolu

You have no idea the things I get up to when I'm homesick. Well actually, you can guess. I crave, my hands itch, and I start baking. :P

Steamed Pandan Bolu
Recipe adapted from Aunty Yochana and modified by The Bakeanista

Ingredients
(A)
3 eggs
145g sugar
1/8 tsp salt

(B)
155g cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
100ml coconut milk
1/2 tsp pandan essence
1/2 tsp pandan paste

Method
1) Whisk (A) together until thick and creamy.

2) Sift together cake flour and baking powder.

3) Fold in the flour mixture from (2) alternately with coconut milk into (1).

4) Add in pandan essence and pandan paste. Fold lightly.

5) Spoon into greased cake moulds and steam for 15 minutes over high heat. Cool on wire rack.

The silly me forgot to grease the pan though, so the bolu's weren't very pretty. But the brudder said, "Eh, although it looks quite ugly, but it's very nice leh." Happy! :D :D :D

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)