I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pasticceria Papa

A short 30 minutes bus ride from the city, and we finally arrived at Pasticceria Papa located at Haberfield, a suburb in Sydney.

There were just TOO MANY selections to choose from, and having arrived from such a heart-filling lunch at Plan B, we simply couldn't take 'em all in. So we - as in Jenna, Eddie and I - decided to share two desserts among the three of us.

Of course, we had to try their famous Ricotta Cheesecake which several food bloggers have raved about. It was 'not too bad', but nothing too special about it really. Well yes, it was nice and all, but simply do not have the 'WOW-factor'.

And both the lover-birds were lazy nice enough to give me the honor of picking the other one, so I chose this.

I have no idea what this is called, but I'm guessing it's a 'cream-horn'. A pastry made of puff pastry and filled with custard. Although it's quite simple, I loved this. So much more than the cheesecake. :)

Pasticceria Papa on Urbanspoon
60 people likes it, so you should try to see if you would too. ;)

4 comments :

Michelle Chin said...

How long were you in Sydney?

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

tryin going again when you are HUNGRY, im sure the experience will be different.

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Hahaha, yeah I think so too. One day lah, one day.

- m i c h e l l e - said...

Oh Mich, I think I was there for 5 days 4 nights.

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)