I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baker D. Chirico

Yummy pop-up store at 24, Crossley Street! :D

They have quite a wide variety of yummehs for you to choose from.


The only unfortunate thing is that they're closing 1st April onwards. :(


Anytime between NOW and next Thurs, head over kay!
But keep in mind they're open only Tues-Fri from 8am to 6pm.

A must try okay! Too irresistible. No kidding can! xD
I'm going there again next Tues for more yummehs!
One visit is definitely NOT enough for both Kev and I.
Looking at the pictures makes me salivate already.


Woohoo! That's my super delicious raspberry almond pie! :D
And SuperKevin's chocolate macaroons with pistachio custard.
They are priced at $6 and $5 respectively, and I must say that...


IT'S SO DARN BLARDY WORTH IT!
Even Mr. Giraffe loves it! *drooools*

And there, you have a happy girl with her lovely latte! (:

Note: The pictures above (except for the last three) are credited to food blogs - Melbourne Gastronome and Mel: Hot or Not.

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)