I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chocolate Molten Lava


Introducing my new addiction...

Chocolate Molten Lava
Recipe by Food Wishes

Ingredients:
(A)
2 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
3 tbsp sugar

(B)
70g butter
100g dark chocolate (60% cocoa)

(C)
4 tsp good cocoa powder
3 tbsp flour
pinch salt
1/8 tsp vanilla

1) Whisk eggs and egg yolks with sugar.

2) Melt butter and dark choc over double boiler. Add into egg mixture.

3) Sift in cocoa powder and mix until incorporated. Sift in flour, mix well. Add salt and vanilla, mix well.

4) Spoon into six greased mini ramekins (7 x 5cm) and refrigerate for 30 mins.

5) Place into big tray, with hot water poured halfway up the ramekin.

6) Baked for 180 deg'C for 8 minutes.

7) Let it rest for 5-10 minutes then dust with icing sugar, and serve warm.

I made this 5 times already, and I just can't seem to get enough of 'em. But the next time I make yet another batch... I'll make sure it's more gooey! :P Oh, chocolicious~

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)