I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The dodgy dumpling place.

Located at a back-lane alley in Chinatown, Camy Shanghai Dumpling is quite a popular restaurant although it does seem a tad bit dodgy.


I've got to admit though that the food is not too bad and most importantly, cheap! Despite hearing a lot of stories about the dirty kitchen, I really wonder why we still keep going there, eh? *giggles*


This is deep-fried beef dumpling! Omg look at the plate, so oily! We always wonder if they get their oil supply for very cheap price. :P


Super yum pumpkin cake! 


My photography skills don't do enough justice.
Or more like the lighting in the restaurant. :P


Oh my! My long awaited Xiao Long Bao! *droools* :D


With a dip of vinegar, whoah, perfecto! *YUMMEH!*

The bill came up to $16, so yeap, it's $8 per person.
Not too bad right considering we had 3 varieties. :)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)