I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Friday, November 21, 2008

Orange Mocha Cakey

It was a really last minute decision when I decided that I would bake this for a friend of mine this evening and am glad I managed this simple deco at the very last minute.

Although I'd admit that it does look a tad bit too simple, but I personally loved how the cake turned out, especially when topped on with chocolate cream cheese topping. Yummm! Sorry didn't manage to take a picture of the inner cake because some had to rush off so I had to cut and distribute the cake.

Next time when I bake this again, I pinky promise I'll take more picts! Although I know he appreciates the sweet gesture, but I just hope the birthday boy likes the taste of my cakey. :)

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)