I will no longer be updating this blog.
DO CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG AT WWW.THEBAKEANISTA.COM

Monday, April 6, 2009

Apple Crumble

Best eaten when it's out fresh from the oven!
Crunchy and fragrant on the top layer. *munch*
And when you dig in to the bottom for the apples...

MAMMA MIA! ;D

The whole cutting-the-apples process was the most hassle one for me. Totally dislike peeling the apples' skin, and removing the seeds then having to cut them into small slices.

I stood there doing the whole mundane routine over and over again for ten apples, I just got so tired. *sigh*

But finally, when I was done, a sense of huge relief overwhelmed me. Especially after I cook them with a pinch of cinnamon. It smelt just oh-so-good, the effort was way worth it.

Though of course, I'd prefer if someone could help me with the apples, in the future. *sticks tongue out* It took me quite a while to rub the butter into the flour, but it was all fine with me. :)

Popped them into the oven and waited patiently for my babies to cook. Only took a short 15 minutes, which was really quick I'd reckon. Did a tad bit of cleaning up and *Ding!* went the timer.

I set them aside to cool for a bit, and quickly succumb to the temptation. Took my first bite... and whoah! Scrumptious! :D

No comments :

Click on 'OLDER POSTS' for more! :)